Gokyo Treks & Company Certificates
Before booking your trip with any trekking and travel agency of Nepal, it is quite important to know company certificates whether the company legally registered within the Nepal government authorities as well as other authorized travel associations of Nepal.
It is important to be aware that there are many companies running business with expired licenses; business that do not observe the legal formalities imposed by the country act. In the same manner, we have seen many examples of so – called trekking / touring agencies illegally operated by individuals & freelancers through their own personal websites.
Additionally, it has been found that some tour operators abroad have been involved with directly operating tours and trekking expeditions without the required governmental licenses and without paying the appropriate taxes.
Finally, if you book your trip with an unauthorized agency in Nepal or abroad, there is a greater risk that problems will occur during the course of your time in Nepal. In order to protect yourself from these problems, take the following hints into consideration prior to confirming your journey with any trekking or travel agency.
– Is the company registered with the proper government authorities?
– Is the company insured against accidents happening to their staff?
– Is the company environmentally conscious?
– Is the company registered with the appropriate authorized travel associations?
– Does the Company have its own Bank account with a reputable bank?
– Is the Company clear of back taxes?
Book with Confidence
We at Gokyo Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. offer you secure travel arrangements and are committed to making your holiday safe and enjoyable..