Gokyo Treks & Company Certificates
Before you book your trip to Nepal, it is quite important to know company certificates whether the company legally registered within the Nepal government authorities as well as other authorized travel associations of Nepal. It is important to be aware that there are some companies running business with expired licenses; business that do not observe the legal formalities imposed by the country act.
Additionally, it has been found that some tour operators abroad have been involved with directly operating trekking, tours and expeditions without required Nepal governmental licenses and without paying the appropriate taxes.
Finally, if you book your trip with an unauthorized agency either in Nepal or on abroad, there is a higher risk that problems will occur during the course of your time in Nepal. In order to protect yourself from these problems, take the following hints into consideration prior to confirming your journey with any trekking or travel agency.
– Is the company registered with the proper government authorities?
– Is the company registered with the appropriate authorized travel associations?
– Does the Company have its own Bank account with a reputable bank?
– Is the company insured against accidents happening to their staff?
– Is the Company clear of back Taxes?
– Is the company environmentally conscious?
Book with Confidence
We at Gokyo Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. offer you secure travel arrangements and are committed to making your holiday safe and enjoyable..